Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I was in the paper!

Something really cool happened over the last few weeks. As many of you know I published my first novel a little over a month ago and many people back in my hometown of Williamston, NC were very excited for me. Many of those people ordered copies of my book before it was even available on Amazon. I was very flattered and grateful for all of their support. One of these people was a good friend of my mom's and after she read the book, she suggested that the local newspaper should do an article about me and my novel.

This friend, Bertie Hardison, put me in contact with someone at the newspaper, who then connected me with the lady who wrote the article, Brenda Monty. Brenda and I spent the next several days emailing back and forth. Last Friday, the article was in the paper and it is much more than I expected. Brenda sent me a copy of the article and I wanted to share it with all of you, since I'm sure most of you don't subscribe to The Enterprise & Weekly Herald in Williamston, NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment