Friday, July 4, 2014

My First Novel is DONE!

This post is going to be quick and dirty. About two years ago I began writing my first novel. I let fear get the best of me and quit writing at one point, but this year I finally made the decision that I was going to write my novel and self-publish it.

Pursuant Love is a Christian fiction story about a girl named Maggie. It follows Maggie through many years and it is her salvation story. I am proud of this work and I hope that someone will read it and realize just how much God loves her.



My book is currently available on Nook and Kindle.

I am also working on publishing physical copies that are available for pre-order right here on the blog. You can even choose to have your copy autographed by yours truly!


Autographed Copy

This is a big moment for me and I want to share it with all of you. This also explains where I have been for the past couple of months.

If you do read my book, will you consider leaving a review on the site you purchased it from?

No comments:

Post a Comment