Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Why I've Been Absent!

   I haven't written in over a week and for that I apologize. Today's post is not going to be wordy or even long. I simply want to share with you why I was absent!
















     So as you can see I had good reason to take a leave of absence from blogging. My family had the privilege of going to Disney World to celebrate my in-laws 25th wedding anniversary. I had the awesome privilege of watching my kids experience the Happiest Place on Earth for the first time and I go to watch my husband, who literally grew up at Disney World, share one of his favorite places with his children.
    I don't have any profound insights about our trip, I just know that were blessed to be able to go and that watching my kids enjoy Disney World was worth all the stress and walking and late nights/early mornings. Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment